Friday, February 6, 2009

Dinosaurs: They're Back You Know

That's right, dinosaurs are back in style. And in this preview there appears to be some kind of link between dinosaurs and aliens! At long last. This is more than just absolutely brilliant entertainment folks; this is science. I'm not going to say they stole my theory and ran with it, but I think the evidence is pretty clear: It was either from me or the creator of Land Before Time 6. Will Ferrell, you owe one of us royalties buddy. But for now we are only left to hope that Hollywood uses this information to further this important field of study.

3 comments:

Bryan White said...

Ross - you are ridiculous. We need to talk about this dinosaur stuff . . .

Thomas Dixon said...

I'm so glad dinosaurs are back--they've never been gone in my heart.

ross said...

Thank you Thomas. Nor in mine.