Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome to the 40th Street Blog

Friends,

I'm pretty excited about this. If you're in High School and you've been to our stud
ent meetings at Galilee, you know it's not always easy to share your real thoughts in our discussion groups and bible studies. Sometimes it's probably difficult even to listen to what I'm saying! I understand. Though I personally enjoy the sound of my own voice, others may not. Anyway, I figured this might be a way to bring our discussions to another venue. You can read, you can ask questions, you can comment - all on your own time. Oh, and it will be fun. There will be talk of God and the Bible, human nature and psychology, love and freedom, music, art, film, current events, pop-culture, and of course, dinosaurs. So let's see how this goes. Lord, do Your will.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Whats the deal with Ross and dinosaurs!??

Unknown said...

Well, maybe you'll see soon enough! Maybe you're waiting on the edge of your seat, and checking this blog every day to see just how dinosaurs may be the gateway through which many of life's most profound questions may be answered...Or maybe I just like dinosaurs. Is that so wrong?